- J-Star Marine Services – Simon Papendick Hardy boat specialists.
Traditional Boat Builders, Marine Engineers and Specialists in Hardy craft built by Hardy Marine and Princess Yachts between 1983 – 1990. Simon was a former boat builder with John Hardy during the formative years of the company’s development and as such is familiar with these retro Hardys, their construction and fitting out. With his wealth of experience in the marine industry of nearly 40 years, Simon can often be found posting on our Message Board, supporting our HOC members with their queries about the older Hardy builds. Always willing to advise, assist and support our members with their projects.
J-star e-mail link
- NAVIONICS: A page where you can view the Navionics Marine Charts, zoom in and out and drag to the required area. At higher zoom levels enhanced Sonar data is available. The place to plan your course!
NAVIONICS marine charts
- UK Windmap: An interesting site showing current and forecast wind conditions for a variety of UK locations.
UK Windmap website
Metcheck: All you need to know about the weather!.
The Metcheck website
- Synoptic Charts for the next 24 Hours
- Tide Timetables: Admiralty EasyTide from the United Kingdom Hydrographic Office.
- The United Kingdom Met Office: For the shipping forecast and gale warnings.
- Inshore Waters Forecast: For inshore waters and strong winds.
Metoffice Inshore website
- The RNLI: Safety information, forecasts, met maps and more.
- Thames MototBoater Association: An association of owners of powered vessels registered with the Environment Agency for use on the River Thames between Lechlade and Teddington.
Thames Motorboaters website
- Seafarers Afloat: The Home of the Merchant Navy Association Boat Club - Supporting the RNLI 'Respect the Water Campaign'
Seafarers Afloat website
The Hardy Owners Club is unable to verify or be responsible for the content, privacy,terms or conditions of any pages linked to this website.